Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sense of Humor


Hello and welcome. Getting into mid September already, where does the time go???

Todays card is for my niece. I love it that my kids and nieces are at the age when I can make somewhat snarky, old people cards for them....I am so nasty. Background was run through the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday ef; I'm not sure, but I think the image is from Dearie Dolls (I didn't mark where it came from, my bad); sentiment was found on Pinterest. Image is colored with Copic's and popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Never Nasty, just fun and FAB! :) This is cute and so true lol Another chuckle! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love your greeting. How true that is!!! Great design here, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Thank you for cracking me up! It's adorable! Love your background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny card, Gerry! Love the lady in the swing. You always bring a smile to my face with your funny cards!

    ReplyDelete