Sunday, August 13, 2017

Viking Birthday



Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a nice weekend.

Todays card is for our oldest great-grandson' s 12th birthday. He is a big Viking's fan....even though he lives in WI lol. Background paper and all images were found on Google. Images were fussy cut and popped up. Sentiment stamp Teeny Tiny Wishes, punches used are Word Window and Modern Label. The jersey had a different number that I cloned out and replaced it with 12.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is going to LOVE this fantastic card! You are the Queen of personalization! I love how you always do that! Super thoughtful and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Gerry! Love how personalized you made it. I need to do this for my son's basketball team, although it's at a University in Missouri. Doubt I can find it, but I'll try. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, all you have to do is Google the name of the university and click on images. You'll be amazed at how many images you see.

      Delete