Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Happy Fall Y'all!




Hello and welcome. The anesthesia last week put my mojo in a deep sleep but it's finally waking up. The Cryo Ablation procedure went well and I'm getting back to normal.

Todays card is for one of our granddaughters. She lives in her own townhouse and doesn't have a lot of "extras", so, grandma decided to send a little cash to buy some Halloween decorations, which of course I had to make a card for. I decided to CASE one I did last year here.  Below is a list of ingredients

Stampin Up cardstock
Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured ef. Stampin Up
Digi Scarecrow image by Patties creations
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Woodgrain stencil
Walnut Stain Distress Ink stamp pad
Avery Elle Dotted Borders die
Die-namics Leafy Greenery die
Sentiment printed on computer and punched with the word window punch
Circles from the Owl Builder punch

Borders, sentiment and circles are popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry




                                              

3 comments:

  1. I'm just catching up, I hope you feel better and are on the mend! Super cute Fall card, I love that scarecrow! I love Fall! :) Be well! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better. Your card is so cute. I'm loving the scarecrow. Fall is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the ablation went well, Gerry! I've been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. I hope you're feeling better now. Love your cute card! How nice of you to send a special $$ gift and card for your granddaughter! She'll love you forever! Setting up house can be overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete