Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Gardient Background


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card  is for Stamp TV's MIUM  Gradient Background Challenge and Friday Funday Single Layer card (and challenge it was for me!!). lol It's been a while since I've done a gradient background so I got a little heavy handed on the top. CS is Gina K; stamp pads used are Stampin Up's Pumpkin Pie & Hello Honey; all stamps are from the Birthday Blessings Stamp TV kit. I masked the background before stamping the heart branches and added 3 black pearls for a little touch of bling. Because of a little boo-boo I edged the 4 sides. 

T hanks for stopping by, please come soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card. The butterfly looks like its fluttering in a sunset sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is simply beautiful. I love how the only color is the background and everything else is black and white. Really makes the background pop. Well done, just genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's amazing! I love your gradient background and those sweet little heart flowers. One layer cards are a challenge....love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The colors are great, and I love the butterfly in the center. Beautiful card, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete