Sunday, July 30, 2017

New Homestead



Hello and welcome. It's taken a little longer than I thought it would to get back to creating & posting after my trip to MN (very busy & tiring). This week could be another non-posting week. Wednesday I'm going in for a Catheter Ablation procedure. Hopefully that will control the A-fib and give me a little more energy. Wish me luck.

Todays card is for our daughter and son-in-law who just bought a different house. Their favorite pastime is paddle boarding so they wanted to be on a lake. Thanks to the internet I was able to get a picture of the house. Lake background & paddle boarders were found on Google. Card base is Whisper White cs that I softened by using a cotton ball and Bashful Blue stamp pad; sponge dauber was used to edge the card. Sentiment was printed on the computer.

T hanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a very special housewarming card. I'm sure your daughter and son-in-law will love it. How fun to live right on a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like everything went smoothly! YAY! Oh how wonderful for them! Paddle boarding is such a great exercise and is fun (or so I have been told lol) My kids are on a large pond (think small lake) they made this fabulous sitting area with stones and logs, a great place to sit by the fire and roast marshmallows or do yoga....so peaceful and serene! Congrats to your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to live on a lake. I'm sure they will enjoy your lovely card and their new home.

    ReplyDelete