Saturday, July 8, 2017

My Anchor


Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Todays card is the 54th anniversary card for hubby dear. Anchor and waves are from the Silhouette Cameo; sand is a torn piece of paper from my stash. For the background, I used a torn edge of paper, cotton ball & Bashful Blue stamp pad. I get a softer look with a cotton ball than with a sponge dauber. Sun was masked, sentiment printed on the computer. For the sentiment I used words from a Don Williams song, "You're My Best Friend". For the sentiment I used part of the lyrics "you're my anchor in life's ocean, but most of all you're my best friend".
You might think "isn't that sweet, she didn't do snarky this year"....you'd be wrong. I always tell him we're soul mates and BFF's, then he rolls his eyes and groans. So you see, it is snarky.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE This! It's a perfect Anniversary card....congratulations! hahaha it is sweet...not snarky, well not until the eye rolls HA! Such a fun couple!!! Enjoy~~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete