Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hello My Friend


Hello and welcome. Today's a little busy for me since we leave tomorrow. I'm soooo excited to catch up with kids and grandkids. 

Todays card is for Stamp TV's MIUM sketch challenge. When I was trying to put this together I kept thinking "this is not going to be good", but once it was all together I kind of liked it. Stamps and papers are Gina K, embossing folders are Cuttlebug, bakers twine from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back next week. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I love the scripted background and the embossing....great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is excellent....I LOVE your take on that sketch. I'm pinning!!! Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love your embossed layer and twine. Sketches make me break out in hives lol. Great job Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and a beautiful design! Love the texture and the pretty butterfly. So classic in black and white!

    ReplyDelete