Wednesday, July 12, 2017

HB2U


Hello and welcome. How is your week coming along? 

Todays card is another masculine one. Sentiment was found on an online coloring page, printed  on the inside. Circle and frame are Spellbinders Classic Circles, paper Gina K, black dots from my stash. I also cut a frame to put around the inside of the circle. It took many, many tries to get the sentiment printed in the right spot. Now, looking at the photo I realize I should have erased the circle around the sentiment....why do I always figure things out when it's too late.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



3 comments:

  1. The circle looks like it belongs as an off set die. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gayle. Looks better to me thinking of it as an offset die. You are so encouraging.

      Delete
  2. OH I think it makes a card all the more YOU! (or me) It's perfect as is! I do love the classic look of a black and white card. It can be feminine or masculine. It's elegant!

    ReplyDelete