Friday, July 7, 2017

Half Crazy


Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a good week.

Todays card is the 'chuckle of the month' for my dear old sister. The sentiment " I'm not half as crazy as I look...I'm twice as crazy" was found on Pinterest. Image is from an online coloring page, colored with Copic's, Gold Stickles on earrings, Clear Wink of Stella on clothes and shoes; oval frames are Die-Namics Stitched Ovals. All papers are Stampin Up. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' CUTE!!! I love that patterned paper, and of course the greeting and sentiment are a hoot. I'm sure your sis will get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Another zinger! Love that 'crazy' image lol And your Designer Papers. This is definitely a chuckle of the month card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chuckle of the month....bet your sister will too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwaahahahah! She is going to laugh -- this is hilarious. I love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete