Monday, July 17, 2017

Foiled Anniversary


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is off to a good start.

Todays card is my first attempt at using foil. Now I'm wondering why I waited so long to purchase the Mini Minc. Papers are Gina K; Deco multi colored foil; Spellbinders Labels 4; sentiment is a very old rubber stamp heat embossed. 
I hope to post one more card before I go to MN Thursday. We haven't gone to visit family since last August.....it's about time we get up there.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the pink and black. Safe travels and have a lovely visit with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....don't you just LOVE foiling? Your card is perfect, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the foil! You'll be foiling everything in sight, it's so much fun and adds so much sparkle and shine! Such a classic design and layout. LOVE the foil--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete