Sunday, July 2, 2017

Delightful Daisies


Hello and welcome. I hope your Fourth Of July weekend is going well.

For todays card, I started out making a spinner card using the Daisy Delight stamp set and daisy punch....that did not work out well. It was going okay until I tried to correct a small boo-boo....that was a big mistake, so I totally shifted gears. I really wanted to use my recently acquired Daisy Delight stamp set, this is the end result. All ingredients, except the ribbon and Copic markers are Stampin Up. Center of flowers and ends of ribbon are white enamel dots colored with Copic markers. Flowers are popped up with Stampin Dimensionals. There's no sentiment of the front because I'm not sure if it will be for a birthday or anniversary. 

I'm entering this in the Love To Scrap LTSCB#99 Anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I'm waiting for my daisy bundle to arrive. Can't wait to play now that I have seen this beautiful creation!! Love that you did the background with the stamp - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? Did you learn nothing from my last post??? You've got to let the boo boos flow lol These are very Delightful Daisies! Love the background you created too! PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete