Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Black, White & Gold


Hello and welcome. I hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth of July. Our holiday was pretty quiet, had dinner at our favorite restaurant then watched fireworks from our patio. We're just a couple of boring old people.  :)

Todays card is being entered in Stamp TV's MIUM challenge, Black, White & Gold. Stamps, heat embossed with black ep, are from the Sentimental Summer stamp kit. Bow is made from gold cording from my stash. I used 1 gold and 2 black "pearls"  (from my stash) for the lower right corner.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. I like boring old people, if I am not one now I aspire to be one! lol Sounds like a perfect day to me! This is a fabulous card! Love those dahlias in black against the white card stock and the gold twine is the perfect touch of detail! I've been looking at my post of dahlias I have some gorgeous colors, I hope to find some time in the near future to 'try' and capture them using these very same stamps. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should read 'pots' of dahlias.....not enough coffee as yet :)

      Delete
    2. I don't drink coffee so when I make a type-o my granddaughter asks me how much wine I've had....she's such a sweetheart

      Delete
  2. I love this!!! I have those stamps and dies, and I'm pinning. I wanna CASE this card....just beautiful. Oh, and Himself and I are boring too....we didn't even try to watch any fireworks. That's how boring we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, if you're boring, we're invisible and boring HAH!!!!! We call up and take out food to eat at home from the restaurant tee hee hee! I love your design, so serene, classic and elegant. Great uses of touch of gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a very quiet weekend too. It was a nice change. Love your pretty card and that fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete