Monday, June 26, 2017

Welcome Matthew


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card is to welcome our granddaughter's third baby boy, Matthew. Romper, that doesn't look as short & wide in real life, is from the Silhouette Cameo. Front was run through the Cuttlebug, Spots & Dots ef; image is from KennyK digi stamps colored with Copic's and fussy cut. Background for image was cut on the Silhouette; buttons are white enamel dots colored with a Copic.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! What a great card for a newborn. I don't have a Silhouette, but I'd CASE this if I could or if I had a newborn to celebrate! (Not yet...my sons just got married!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your day will come for grandbabies, just be prepared for how fast they grow up. :)

      Delete
  2. Super Baby! lol Love that romper, I hope it is short and wide--those are the best kind of babies lol This is so sweet and cool all at once! Congratulations on the newest member of the family....if he needs a Prom Date in say 18 years or so, give us a call, I'll see if Penelope (Nov 3rd arrival) is available) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, Matthew and Penelope have a date in 2035

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! This is so sweet! I never did learn to use a cutting machine but they can sure do amazing things! I love your design, the embossing and the little super guy image!!!

    ReplyDelete