Monday, June 19, 2017

Three Dahlias


Hello and welcome. I hope your week has started out well. It's really, really hot here. We're at the base of the mountains, so we are usually about 5 degrees lower than the reported temperature, and our thermometer read 104. Whew, that is hot.

Todays card is to be entered in Stamp TV's MIUM challenge, Be-Flowerful.  All papers and stamps are from the Sentimental Summer Stamp TV kit. Flowers and leaves are popped up and I used Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Mist on the flowers. White layer is edged with Passionate Pink ink cube. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am loving that kit and you have used it perfectly here! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dahlias! I love your colors and design! Aren't they FUN to play with? I just made a Dahlia card too, almost as fun as gardening! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper flowers are the extent of my gardening ;)

      Delete