Friday, June 16, 2017

Square Off Set



Hello and welcome. Can you believe it's Father's Day weekend already??

Todays card is being entered in two challenges Mod Squad's Make it Square, and, Stamp TV's STV17MON24 Off Set is Awesome. I CASE'd Karen's card but made it square for the Mod Squad challenge. Paper, stamps and dies are from the Sentimental Summer Stamp TV kit. Colored with Copic Markers. Off set die cuts are popped up. The birthday sentiment is embossed with a ep from my stash. I have a set of 16 powders with no identifying information and I can not remember where, or when, I bought them. I'm either getting old or have too many supplies.....oh wait, you can never have too many supplies so guess I'm just getting old. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. A2 size or square, this one is a knock out. Thanks for making it square for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge. I hope to see you again.
    Barbara Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as sweet can be! I bought this Kit too and just used the bike die last night--great minds! Love your sun shiny card, it's so happy and the 'squareness' of it makes it cool, plus I think your background looks awesome! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete