Friday, June 9, 2017

Piano Man



Hello again. This is a first for me, two posts in one day.

This will be entered in Stamp TV's MIUM challenge Let The Music Move You. Piano Man by Billy Joel inspired my card. All paper is Gina K as well as the piano stamp. I found the music note background on Google and printed it on Gina K white cs. I won the stamp from one of the first challenges I ever did on Stamp TV, many years ago. The stamp is actually unmounted rubber. The open top (I'm not a piano person so I don't know the right term) is covered with Clear Wink of Stella. Music notes were cut on the Silhouette with black glitter paper. The piano was stamped directly on the background paper and again on white cs then fussy cut and popped up.
I'm also entering the Mod Squad Spark It Up challenge

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card, perfect song....I think I have that album (yes, vinyl) in the basement lol Love that fab grand piano and your musical note accents! Isn't that the BEST feeling, a win at Stamp TV! :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete