Friday, June 30, 2017

Peek-a-Boo Shutter Card


Hello and welcome. How is your weekend going?

Todays card is for our son-in-law. When I first saw this Peek-a-Boo Shutter card, on Pinterest, I wanted to try it. My little brain had a hard time comprehending the first video so I watched two more and finally kind got it.....sort of. I still have a little work to do to make the inside message to show like it should. Fortunately my son-in-law knows my limitations so he'll love it even if it isn't perfect. The background paper is from my stash, I think I bought at Hobby Lobby. All dies used are Spellbinders. After cutting the Diamond Spellbinders I ran them through the Cuttlebug Argyle ef. This isn't one of my best cards, but, like I said, my son-in-law will love it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card. I really like the argyle PP and EF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love that Designer Paper, it's so pretty! This is an awesome fold. Love anything peek-a-booish lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I just made one of these for my dad for Father's Day and he was so impressed. Not that hard to make if you have the right measurements. I really like your patterned paper and colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete