Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Off Set Rose


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is coming along well. We have had two wonderful days here in the desert with no AC....tomorrow will be a different story.

Todays card will be entered in two challenges, Crazy4Challenges , use a rose, and Stamp TV's MIUM, Off set is Awesome. All papers and stamp set, Rose Bouquet, are Gina K. Center rose and corner leaves are off set and popped up, with Clear Wink Of Stella for a little sparkle. I didn't add a sentiment because I'm not sure what I'll use it for. I'll tell you a secret, but you can't tell anyone. The corner roses are a shade darker because I grabbed the wrong Copic marker. SHHH!! 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



3 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!! Love what you have done with that stamp...this is getting pinned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they look like the same shades to me lol! Beautifully done design and coloring, Gerry! You can never go wrong using Gina's flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love all of your beautiful roses and pretty leaves! The popping up and offsetting add so much interest! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete