Friday, June 23, 2017

Birthday Basket


Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a great weekend.

Todays card will be entered in the Stamp TV challenge STV17MON25, Be-Flowerful. Papers and basket of flower stamp are from the Sentimental Summer stamp kit; sentiment, embossed with black ep, from Birthday Blessings stamp set. I traced the basket die cut on black cs then fussy cut it just tiny bit bigger and popped it up. White enamel dots, colored with a Copic marker, and ribbon are from my stash. Looking at the photo I wish I would have dry embossed the pink background....maybe next time.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Love your design and your pretty color palette! Don't you jus love this Kit with all of the pretty stamps and so many matching dies?!?! Oh good idea to back it all with black card stock, it does POP! Perfect coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I can't wait to color this image. You have done it beautifully here....well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the way you colored this image. I haven't had time to play with mine yet, but you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete