Thursday, June 22, 2017

Anniversary Roses



Hello and welcome. It is hot, hot, hot here but we don't have to worry about stormy weather. I hope those of you in the stormy areas are keeping safe.

Todays card is being entered in the challenge at JUGS. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do....I think the heat fried the creativity part of my brain. lol  I finally decided on an image found on a free coloring page. Bottom corner rose is from Gina K's Rose Bouquet stamp set; sentiment is a very old Hero Arts stamp heat embossed in black. Colored with Copic's. White enamel dots, from my stash were also colored with a Copic.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love those colors together! Oh stay out of the heat, we had 1 day of sunshine....back to overcast and fog and possibly a shower or two....oy vay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, as usual usual.....love your design. Great take on the color challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see some wedding pictures

      Delete
  4. Hi Gerry, I love your card design and colors! Will make the happy couple smile from ear to ear! ♥ It's been muggy in the afternoons here but it has been cloudy after about 12 pm, and rainy at night :D

    ReplyDelete