Monday, June 5, 2017

Anniversary Flowers




Hello and welcome. Hope your week is starting out well.

Todays card is for our dear friends 55 anniversary.
I'm entering it in JUGS Word Week 396.
All papers are Stampin Up; sentiment was printed on the computer; dies used--Flourish Thinlits by SU and Dotted Borders by Avery Elle. Flowers have Clear Wink Of Stella for just a little sparkle. It looks like I need to work on the "curvy" printing doesn't it??  ;)

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 



6 comments:

  1. Gerry Judy mentioned you couldn't get your card uploaded. It is there now - I did it for you. Pretty card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicki. I don't know what I did wrong but hopefully next time I can get it right

      Delete
  2. I have been seeing that Designer Paper everywhere, I have that Oh So Succulent, they go together so well! Your flowers look beautiful with it! And I adore the colors and your split panel. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, love your patterned paper and those die cuts. Pretty colors too. So happy you finally got your card entered!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got those dies today! Love them on your card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and layout of your card Gerry! Sorry you had trouble linking it up. I think sometimes there are Linky gremlins lurking about! Hope to have you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete