Friday, June 9, 2017

3 Blue Flowers



Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

Todays card is the "chuckle-of-the-month" for my dear old sister. When I saw this sentiment on Pinterest, "I want you to know that someone out there cares. Not me, but someone does." , d-o-s popped into my head. She loved it. I love making cards that look kind of nice & pretty, then put a snarky sentiment inside. All my friends and family expect nothing less...or should I say more?
Cardstock is Gina K; embossing folder Divine Swirls by Cuttlebug; SU's Flourish Thinlits die; label cut on the Silhouette Cameo; sentiment printed on the computer; small pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the blue & yellow. I just got that SU set - can't wait to create that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete