Monday, May 29, 2017

Two Hearts




Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a good and safe Memorial Day weekend

Todays card will be entered in the Just Us Girls challenge. Sorry for the bad photo but I tried and tried and this is the best I could get. I tried flash, no flash, light background, dark background, different levels of light, scanning.....UGH.
Embossing folder is Lattice Circles from the Paper Studio. Hearts from the Silhouette Cameo with Wink of Stella added to the solid background hearts and the overlay hearts were cut from white Glitter paper. Ribbon, shear for the bow, glitter for corners as well as the pearls are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the textured you added and your pretty hearts! This is a lovely card indeed! I hate when a camera or the weather won't cooperate with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a glorious card! I always love an embossed background. It can be so aggravating when lighting doesn't want to cooperate lol! I KNOW. You did a lovely creative work here -- be super proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just hate when the camera doesn't do the card justice! Your card is beautiful! Love the double heart and the sparkly ribbons too! Thanks for being in our gallery this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete