Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sympathy


Hello and welcome. Today is a great day for me. The orthopedic told me I "graduated" and don't need any further treatment....Yippee!!!

Todays card is for the family of an old neighbor.  You can see the card I CASE'd here.  Background frame is from the Silhouette Cameo. Flourish is from the Flourish Thinlits die set, sentiment  is from Rose Wonder stamp set both from Stampin Up. The pink flowers have Clear Wink Of Stella for little sparkle. Sentiment strip was cut on my Fiskars personal cutter. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Always a good day when one graduates medical issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Isn't that wonderful! Sorry for the need of a sympathy card, but this is beautiful! Your background is beautiful I thought you had used that paste, fabulous! That flourish and rose die is soooooo pretty! A perfect card to convey love and loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!! So glad you are healed!! Your card is beautiful, and perfect for the occasion. Sorry for that occasion, but I think this card will give some comfort. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete