Saturday, May 13, 2017

Swirly Scribbles



Hello and welcome. Happy Mother's Day.

What do you think, should this card be vertical or horizontal??  Originally I planned it as vertical, now I'm not so sure. I had seen cards on Pinterest using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits from Stampin Up so I just had to order it. The white background pieces, except the swirls, were run through the Softly Falling embossing folder. Flowers are a Stampin Up punch with Clear Wink of Stella and clear gems added.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. At 1st I thought Vertical too, but I think I like it horizontal better....it's like an optical illusion lol Love the swirls and flowers, especially backed in that pretty card stock, great texture too! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both. LOVE that swirl - really fun. Very pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete