Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"Swell" News



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Todays card is for our granddaughter who's expecting her third baby. The idea came from several cards I saw on Pinterest. I loved the sentiment, "Heard the "swell" news. Your family is growing by two feet" but decided to add my own touch inside.
                                                              
Silhouette image is from the Silhouette Cameo, sentiment printed on the computer,  feet are a small punch. This will be entered in the MIUM challenge at Stamp TV.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the sentiments. Congratulations such fun coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Gerry. You always come up with something so cute and clever, or very tongue-in-cheek. This is so adorable, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, this is so sweet! Congratulations! I know this wonderful feeling of being all consumed about a baby coming along...I can't wait to be a Nana such as yourself! This card is fantastic, love the 'swell' news! Yippee! xo~

    ReplyDelete