Saturday, May 27, 2017

Smacked Feathers


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a fun filled Memorial Day weekend.

Today I have another Smack Down card. That is such a fun technique, I just had to do it again. Products used are Four Feathers stamp set, Feathers Framelits, Modern Label punch and Movers & Shapers die, Bow Builder punch...all from Stampin Up. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Tops of the feathers and sentiment label are popped up and bow has Clear Wink Of Stella and a gem for a little sparkle. I'm entering this in Split Coast Stampers Smack Down challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, please some back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. Feathers do work great with this technique, don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Post Titles of late lol! These feathers look amazing! Your colors are awesome! And the cluster of die cut feathers are wonderful--love them! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card! Glad you're having fun with this technique! Hope your wrist has healed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. My wrist is healed, I just don't have full strength in it....but it doesn't interfere with card making.

      Delete