Thursday, May 4, 2017

People Say...


Hello and welcome. I hope your week has been a good one.

Now that my broken wrist is all heeled, and no longer working one handed, I'm back to my dear old sister's 'chuckle of the month' card. Focal image and background paper were found on Google. Sentiment "People say I act like I don't care. It's not an act." was found on Pinterest. Oval is Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals, label is from the Silhouette. Very quick & easy peasy to make.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the funny sentiment. You always find the best ones! The image is perfect. You're awesome. (My knee is better, but we can't get the kneecap to stay in place. Keeping it taped & am still wearing a brace. Thks for asking!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grin!!! I bet your sister really looks forward to getting those cards. You are always so clever with them, just awesome!!! I love the simple black and white on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha.....it's not an act. Oh My! hahaha I have no words....I can't type cuz I am laughing too much! :)

    ReplyDelete