Monday, May 15, 2017

More Swirls


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good Mother's Day. I had a wonderful day, besides calls from both kids, I had a Happy Mother's Day text from our favorite server....she is such a sweetheart.

For todays card I used the Nail Polish Background Technique. You can see the video by Debbie Henderson here. As you can see, the part of my brain that puts things straight had the day off. The swirls are cut in both white and colored cardstock. Dies are SU's Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. The pinkish color in the background is actually closer in color to the orangey swirl. It's a fun, but a little messy, technique.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your nail polish background, isn't that fun? Comes out different every time! Beautiful colors. Loving the swirls and how you layered them on the white card stock too! Glad your Mother's Day was nice, so wasn't mine. My Mom was here and we had ice cream sundaes for dinner.....shhhhh lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card. I love all the swirls - and the nail polish technique is beautiful. That is so much fun, no two pieces come out alike. You have nailed it here.

    ReplyDelete