Monday, May 22, 2017

Masked Wishes


Hello and welcome. Posting two days in a row, I'm impressed with myself. lol

Todays card is for the MIUM Challenge at Stamp TV....Masking. After years of not entering challenges this is my second one this month. Woo-Hoo! maybe there's hope for me yet. LOL
I used the Birthday Blessings stamp set. Thanks to a tip from my very talented friend Donna Phelan, I curved the sentiment stamp. Clear gems added to the flower centers for a touch of bling.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 

2 comments:

  1. YAY you! This card is gorgeous! Love the big bold beautiful blossoms and the colors! So Pretty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love masking and yours turned out beautifully! Great colors and those big blooms are lovely.

    ReplyDelete