Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Masked and Smacked


Hello and welcome. Oh my gosh; I can't believe I'm entering more challenges.....I'm full of surprises. :)

Todays card uses Masking and Smack Down techniques. Stamp set used is Gina K's Birthday Blessings. I masked the flower to stamp the leaves before fussy cutting. Embossing folder is Argyle from Cuttlebug. I used Clear Wink Of Stella on the flower and added one of my "Vegas Gems" to the center. Challenges I'm entering are Stamp TV's MIUM and Split Coast Stampers Try a New Technique.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the flowers and details. "Masked and Smacked" conjures up some interesting images though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the flowers and details. "Masked and Smacked" conjures up some interesting images though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice card....I love your design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the colors and that blossom, you just can't get enough of it! Great texture and such pretty ribbon! You go girl--hope you win every one!!!!

    ReplyDelete