Friday, May 5, 2017

Flowers and Pearls


Hello and welcome. Oh my, the end of the first week of May already....like they say, time flies when you're having fun.

Today I decided it was time to use the (SU) Darling Doily Thinlit die that I've had for several years and hadn't used. Papers are Stampin Up; heat embossed sentiment is a clear stamp I think from MFT; pearls are from my stash. Labels were cut on the Fiskars small cutter and popped up with dimensionals. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



3 comments:

  1. Oh that doily die is divine! So pretty as a backdrop on top of your even prettier floral Designer Paper! This creation puts the HAPPY in Birthday, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doily! Your background paper is so pretty..very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love your design, and using the pretty doily is perfect. I think you should use it more often!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete