Saturday, April 22, 2017

Zombie Wine


Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a very nice weekend.

Todays card is for our favorite server who has become a good friend. She's really into Zombies, weird Goth stuff, and likes her wine. I went to Google to find Zombie wine images. Bottle is from the Silhouette Cameo. Bottle top is metallic textured cardstock. My brain was off duty so I had to print on the label after it was cut. Small bottles (punch from my stash) have Wink Of Stella on them and are popped with dimensionals Dots across the top are from a hand punch and also have Wink Of Stella on them. Sentiment, "I bought you an awesome bottle of wine for your birthday! It tasted wonderful, I thought about you the entire time though." , was found on Pinterest. Looking at the photo I realize I should have made the bottle a little taller....oh well, you know what they say about hind sight??

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. hahaha love the punchline! Great bottle, I think the label looks great as does the metallic topper! FUN card.....and delicious! lol

    ReplyDelete