Saturday, April 1, 2017

With Deepest Sympathy



Hello and welcome. I hope you've been having a good weekend.

Recently I found myself in need of two sympathy cards. Using the same design I changed colors and gems. First one has a few green gems, second has a "border" of tiny pearls. Sentiment stamp is one I've had forever, flowers are from Stampin Up's Flourish Thinlits die. I used Clear Wink of Stella and added a gem to each flower.

Still working mostly left handed but the cast comes off Tuesday....YIPPEE!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of those SU patterned papers. I love this design. Think I'll pin for future reference!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you need 2 of these, but they are gorgeous! I love the colors and your stamped sentiment. The flower and beautiful Designer Papers are perfect! Lovely design too! YAY for Tuesday! I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very sweet. I'm sorry you were in need of them, but bet they will give comfort to whoever receives them.

    ReplyDelete