Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Poor Bunny


Hello and welcome. What a wonderful day.....cast is off . Who-hoo!! I will be wearing a brace for 2 weeks and go to PT for as long as I think necessary. I don't think the PT will be any longer than the 2 weeks with the brace. The doctor was very pleased with the progress I've made with my fingers so far.

Todays card is for one of our granddaughter's. Background paper is from my stash, bunny and thought bubble were cut on the Silhouette. I used a decorative scissors to 'take a bite out. ' of the bunny's butt. Bow has Clear Wink of Stella for a touch of glitter and I couldn't resist the googly eye with eyelashes. The granddaughter receiving this likes snarky sentiments....Pinterest here I come.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha poor bunny......hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - OMG, only you would make a card like this...too funny. LOVE your background!! Really cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgosh! This is so funny. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete