Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lost My Head



Hello and welcome. I hope your plans for Easter are coming together nicely. Since our family are all in MN we'll have a quiet day with the two of us.

Here is my last Easter card for this year. I made this for one of our favorite servers whose sense of humor is very much like mine. Sentiment "I Love Easter! When else can you bite someone's head off and have it be chocolate?" is a Maxine saying found on Pinterest. Papers are all Stampin Up, bunny & bow are from the Silhouette. I used a decorative scissor to cut off the head.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a very Happy Easter!

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh No! You did lose your head lol FAB design, so cute, clever and FUN--well except for the bunny lol Happy Easter! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo funny. Your server will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so funny in a warped kind of way....lol. So stinkin' cute, I'm sure your server will love it. Happy Easter, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete