Friday, April 28, 2017

Hockey Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a good week.

Todays card is for our great-grandson's eighth birthday. He played hockey for the first time this year and loved it. This was one of those frustrating cards for me, I worked on it for a week. I started with plan A and finally settled on plan C. For the background I Googled 'hockey ice rink', skater is from an online coloring page colored with Copic's, sentiment letters are from the Silhouette. Below is a photo of the invitation my D-I-L (his grandma) made.


                                         

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a great card, Gerry! Love the background, and the image goes perfectly! You did a great job coloring. Your grandson will love it. The invitation is awesome. Love the ticket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well I think Plan C looks AWESOME! I think he will too! Love the rink behind, the HB, and that super cool hockey player....I know a 36 year old who would LOVE this lol And the invitation is just as AWESOME! Everyone in your family is soooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Ryan will love this!! And the invites are so stinkin' cute. So happy he likes playing hockey.

    ReplyDelete