Sunday, April 9, 2017

Happy Easter


Hello and welcome. The past week was a very good one for me. The cast came off last Tuesday, Wednesday I started twice a week PT sessions. I'm using my right hand more and more. Not quite back to full strength, but getting stronger.

Todays card is for our two adult children ( I got lazy and made the same design for both kids). Background paper is from Stampin Up. Since I don't have an egg shaped die, I cut one on the Silhouette. To "color" the egg, I used a piece of patterned paper from my stash. Sentiment is an old rubber stamp I've had forever.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress I would say! YAY! Delightful Easter card, love your decorated egg in all of it's pretty pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how cute is this! LOVE what you have done with this egg, such pretty spring colors. And such good news on your hand. You are downhill all the way now, my friend!

    ReplyDelete