Saturday, April 15, 2017

Emboss Resist


Happy Easter! Hope you have/had a wonderful holiday.

Todays card is my first attempt at stamping and embossing since I broke my wrist. Guess I didn't have quite enough strength to be able to use enough pressure on the stamp....but it's a start. Stamps used are from Gina K's Birthday Blessing set. Because the emboss resist method used stamping, embossing and sponging, I thought that would be a good start for me. Now I have to try coloring stamped images....oh my.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Well this is lovely, and I think you did a fine job. Baby steps, right? Your colors are beautiful, and great design too. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo pretty! I love your color combo, so soft and lovely! Fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love emboss resist and this is lovely! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete