Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Classy and Sassy


Hello and welcome. This has been a wonderful week for me because I was released from PT on Monday. I still have to do exercises at home for a while but I've been using my right hand without even thinking about it. As bad a brake it was, I'm very happy with my progress. Now onto todays card.

Since I first saw this sentiment "Classy, sassy and still kickin assy" I've been waiting for my S-I-L's birthday. My regular followers know how much I like to make snarky cards. For the images I Googled classy ladies and sassy ladies images. After printing the images on a piece of white cs, 4 x 5.25 inches, I cut it with a Avery Elle Dotted Border die. Words were punched out with the Word Window Punch and mounted on a Modern Label punch. Clear gems were colored with a black Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. What great news! That is awesome! And of course I adore this classy AND sassy card of yours, and I don't even want to kick your assy lol So happy you are mended! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and sassy for sure, I love your images and design here. Also love the black and white, very nice. Oh, and congrats on graduating from PT. What a good report, it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete