Friday, April 7, 2017

Blue and Pink Bunny Ears


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to a fun and/or relaxing weekend.

Todays cards are from the Silhouette Cameo. For the blue one I put a piece of patterned paper under the bow, and used Wink Of Stella under the pink one. These are really quick and easy to make. The blue one will go to my 17 year old grandson. Recipient of the pink one is undecided.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Too cute for words. You are so creative and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stinkin' cute. I love using just the bunny ears and bow tie.....GENIUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ADORABLE! Super CUTE! I really love the design, they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete