Sunday, April 30, 2017

Birthday Wishes


Hello and welcome. Can you believe we're gong into May already??

Todays card is the first of rebuilding my supply and hopefully trying some different techniques. All papers and enamel dots are Stampin Up. Sentiment is from SU's So Happy For You stamp set, heat embossed with Opaque White ep from Zing. Triangles and labels were cut on the Silhouette. I CASE'd this from a card by Linda Aarhus at Polka Dots and Paper. You can see Linda's card here
http://www.polkadotsandpaper.net/2017/03/less-than-a-week.html

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. ...and cavier dreams lol Oh this is a FUN design, reminds me of a marque pointing it's way to the BIG show.....Happy Birthday! (yes I watch a lot of old black and white movies and LOVE them!) Easy to mail too, I'd say it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that color. Mint Macaron, right? This is so awesome, great design. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Gerry! Love the design. Looks like real envelopes were used. Love the color, too. Mint Macaroon is one of my favorites, (is that's what you used?). I like the style of the sentiment. Super card!

    ReplyDelete