Monday, April 24, 2017

Another Birthday



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out to be a good one.

Todays card is for one of my brothers-in-law. It's fun making his cards because he likes my snarky ones. The idea for this layout came from perusing Pinterest. The shape was cut by using a Stitched Basic Edges die from Die-namics. I colored white enamel dots with Copic markers, inside dots are just hand punched cardstock. Sentiment "Another birthday and I don't think you look a day older! It's fun to make believe isn't it?"  I chose not to use the Mr. Roger's picture that the sentiment is shown with.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. hahaha make believe! I always wait for the punchline....without a mouth full of coffee lol This is GREAT! I think you should write fortune cookies, wouldn't that be FUN?!?! He will adore this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Donna, I did make fortune cookies once and wrote the fortunes for them....for hubbies eyes only. Oh, what fun it was to be young. LOL

      Delete
  2. Like I always say, I LOVE your sense of humor! Great masculine card. I think he'll love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - oh you are such a brat, Gerry!!!! I love this card, it will certainly put a smile on Terry's face!! Good job on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, You are a busy card-maker! I liked looking through your recent cards! Have a great weekend, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete