Saturday, March 11, 2017

Thank You


Ohmygosh, it's so good to be back to making cards. Still mainly using my left hand, but can now kind of use the fingers on my right hand. Monday, March 13, I will start PT and the cast I have now will stay on till April 4. I still have a long way to  go to have full use of my right hand but I'm going to keep trying. Coloring seems to be a long way off yet. lol

Last weekend our son and daughter came to help celebrate our birthdays' (hubby dear was 75 but I'm much younger...by 2 years. ;) This thank you card is for our favorite server who helped make our celebration very special.

Sentiment is a Papertrey die that hubby dear cut for me. Frame is one I found on Google. This is very simple but it's a start.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to card making. Glad you're well on the road to recovery. Happy birthday to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your man crafting lol The BEST! Glad you are on the mend, sounds like things are going well, YAY! This is a perfect Thank You card! I bet she saves all of these gems too! Be well! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see a card from you! I'm glad you're feeling better and that your husband is helping you. What a thoughtful card! Keep up the good work. I would send you a get well card if I could find my envelopes! Must still be in a box somewhere. Moving is such a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sharon. You know, it's the thought that counts. Keep plugging away at getting settled

      Delete
  4. What a great card. And what a great post, so happy you are coming along and can use that hand a little now. And good for you recruiting the hubs....that's what they are for, after all!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete