Thursday, March 23, 2017

Scalloped Egg


Hello and welcome, I hope you've had a good week. My week was great, I've been using my right hand more and more, but I can't wait to get the cast off.

Ah, my first Easter card for 2017. This will be sent to our 19 year old granddaughter. She's doing this semester in New Zealand and loving every minute.

The egg shaped card is from the Silhouette Cameo. Bow and chevron overlay were cut from glitter cardstock. Very easy-peasy.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. So cute, so pretty in pink! By the title I thought you had a new recipe for us all! lol This is such a Happy Spring/Easter card! Sounds like you are doing so well, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my friend, you will never see a recipe on my blog...I don't cook. ;)

      Delete
  2. So happy you are coming along with your hand. This is so stinkin' cute, your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete