Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happy Easter


Hello and welcome. How is your week going?

Todays card is for our 7 year old great-grandson. Clouds were stamped with a very old rubber stamp and White Craft ink. Bunny and carrots are from the Silhouette, grass is a MS punch, wooden fence is a piece of background paper, "Happy Easter" sign was done on the computer. As usual, when I make a kids card I just had to use googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Googly eyes are always fun. This is very sweet and sure to be a hit with your great-grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this little card. From the bunny and his googly eyes right down to the wooden fence. Super cute card, your great grandson will LOVE it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your clouds and that BIG Bunny! He reminds me of Wilson from that old show, Home Improvement, you only saw the top of his head over the fence lol Great Easter card!

    ReplyDelete