Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy 50th Doubled



Hello and welcome. When I broke my wrist a month ago I thought there was no way I could get these two 50th birthday cards done when I needed them. Boy, did I surprise myself.

I had it my head to make a black & yellow card (for my niece-in-law) and happily found the black frame in my stash. I found the silhouette by Googling Silhouettes girls. It took a while but I finally got the image printed in the right place. After I printed the sentiment hubby dear punched the label.

The second card is for  our daughter-in-law. The only thought I had for this card was to use a baby and current photo of her and went from there. Scalloped frames were cut on the Silhouette Cameo; hubby dear hand punched the photo circles. Sentiment was printed on the computer and cut with the Fiscars  paper trimmer. I am very surprised at how much I can actually do left handed.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards to mark this very special milestone birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh when you said doubled I thought you had someone with a very special 100th birthday in mind lol These are great! I adore that happy silhouette and the baby photo card is so precious--and as you know I just made a baby photo card too. Aren't they the sweetest? Glad you are able to craft! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that little silhouette. It's very sweet. Love the other card too, you are doing great, being handicapped and all....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you couldn't stay away for long. lol These are great! Glad you are feeling like crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "left-handed" cards are beautiful Gerry. So glad to hear you are able to get some stamping in and hope you are recovering well!

    ReplyDelete