Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy 25th Anniversary


Hello and welcome. Yay, spring is here!! I realize it's only here on the calendar for some of you, but you know it shouldn't be long before you see it.

Todays card is for our son & daughter-in-law's 25th anniversary (how did those years go by so fast??). Still working mostly with my left hand I wanted something simple enough so I could do most of it without help. The corner flourishes and numbers were cut on the Silhouette but I had hubby dear cut the Spellbinders Fancy Tag Two. Sentiment was printed on the computer. It doesn't show in the photo but I used embossed paper from Stampin Up's 'Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series'.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have another post soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Happy 25th! Love this design! The corner cuts are fantastic! Love that fancy tag cut as well. Hope they have another happy 25 years! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty anniversary card! I love the fancy corners and your pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete