Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bunny, Chicks & Eggs


Hello and welcome. I hope your day is going well.

Todays card is for our 11 year old great-grandson. Thanks to the Silhouette I was able to make this card without help, I was even able to use my right hand enough to punch the labels. YAY!! I'm making progress. I would have liked to put googly eyes on the chickens but I didn't have any that tiny

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Hi there. Adorable card for your great grandson. I have a whole baby food jar full of all sizes of Google. Eyes! Too bad I just couldn't give you some. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you posting! How's your wrist? Love your card. The bunny, chicks & eggs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, now I hope Kaden doesn't think bunny, chicks & eggs are to babyish for an 11 year old :) Wrist is doing well. I'm even able to use my right hand some. The cast will come off next week.

      Delete
  3. Super progress! You're doing great! This is a sweet Easter card! Loving the basket with bunny, eggs and chicks, oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, what a cute Easter card!!! I love all the texture in the basket, and those cute little chicks and eggs and the chocolate bunny are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete