Friday, February 10, 2017

Red, Black, White Hearts


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good week. One of our granddaughters made me a very happy grandma today when she told me she'll be coming for a visit in two weeks. I am so excited.....gramps is too.

Todays card is for hubby dear. I put it together rather quickly so it's nothing special. White background pieces were run through the Cuttlebug Cross My Heart ef. The small hearts are from an old hand punch; larger hearts are from Stampin Up's Sweet and Sassy framelits. Tiny white heart, stamped with "I  💙 U" was found in my stash. I have no idea where I had gotten that stamp, maybe I had printed it on the computer??? The mind is a terrible thing to lose. lol


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh have a wonderful visit! <3 I love this card, looks like your embossing is really debossed, yes? I love it!!! And that polka dot paper, you can never go wrong with polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not debossed. I wonder if it looks debossed because I scanned it instead of using a camera???

      Delete
  2. Oh how exciting. ALWAYS fun to see the grandkids. I love your card, red and black with white are my favorite colors for Valentines cards. Your hubs will love it too!!

    ReplyDelete